Popular Posts

Tuesday 26 July 2016

DAY SIXTEEN

DAY SIXTEEN

Juice – celery, cucumber, carrot, apple, ginger, lime.

Smoothie – spinach, frozen bananas, frozen mango

Banana

Tub of grapes

Rainbow salad, with plum tomatoes, olives with chilli pepper and honey and mustard dressing from Morrison’s

Pineapple chunks

Dehydrated mixed nuts

Dehydrated almond crackers with hummus

Tea – lemon and honey

My eating habits are strange today as I was Travelling, I had my juice before I left and had my smoothie while on the coach.  After that it was a long while before I could eat, when I got to Campbell before I went to get my nails done I stopped at the MacDonald to try get a salad but all their salads had chicken everything in them so I decided to get nails done and then go to the supermarket as I will be staying with my son until Sunday.  My sons family think I am strange with what I am eating but I am highly motivated and determined to keep going and not to give into temptation, I can feel myself getting smaller and smaller and I can’t wait to get home to get back in the gym.  I didn’t meet my friend after all I was so hungry that I decided to go back to my sons where I promptly downed a whole tub of grapes followed by a Hugh salad and then I felt better.  We are going to try again on Sunday but what with me needing to be on the coach by 6.30 it will be a tight thing.  It has really brought it home to me how hard it is to eat raw when you are around people that don’t understand.  Think when I get back I def. got to find some raw friends!


I also found out today that the father of my boys has a heart condition bought on by addiction to drugs, I got to thinking maybe I had/have an addiction to food especially the wrong kind

No comments:

Post a Comment