Popular Posts

Saturday 23 July 2016

DAY FOURTEEN

DAY FOURTEEN

Weight = 18st 11lbs, loss 10lbs

Tea – half a lemon

Juice – oranges, grapefruit, lemon and lime




Smoothie – almond milk, two

Bananas and dates


Four peaches

Crackers with guacamole

Large salad -  mixed lettuce leaves, red onion, black and green olives, marinated nuts, plum tomatoes

                           
Juice – half melon blended with a dash of agave nectar

I have made it two weeks raw! And further more I have lost 10lbs, that can’t be right can it, I do feel lighter the tummy is going down and I am more active lets see what the next two weeks weight loss will be.  I thought I would make an almond milk smoothie as almonds are pure protein and would help with working out and boy did it give me energy, I spent an hour and half on the exercise machines and pumping weights and that shit felt good i don’t know why I gave it up, could have done more but didn’t want to overdo it lol.

2 week report – I don’t know why I gave up raw as I feel wonderful, I am stronger, the inflammation around my knee has gone, I now have uninterrupted sleep and best of all I am not craving anything.  I have no detox symptoms and the only thing that is the arthritis which seems to be improving everyday.  I am especially enjoying the smoothies and creating stuff for the dehydrator.  I think I am going to take it to the next level and look in to sprouting and fermenting as I am missing out on some food groups.  With raw there is four, 1 – fruit, veg, nuts, seeds, 2 – dehydrated goods, 3 – sprouts for living food and 4 – fermenting for digestive health.  Have bought a sprouter on line and have fun playing with that also got some alfalfa seeds and wheat grass too.  Have you seen the price of wheat grass in the shops, the seeds are costing me £1.50 and with  little time I can step my juicing game up and boost my health no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment