Popular Posts

Saturday 23 July 2016

DAY FIFTEEN

DAY FIFTEEN

Tea – lemon squeezed in water

Juice – carrot, celery, cucumber, Beetroot, apples, ginger and half of lime



Large smoothie – spinach, bananas, Blackberries and chia seeds

Four kiwifruit

Large salad – three little gem lettuces, plum tomatoes, two pieces of spring onion, green and black olives, topped with pesto dressing made with large handful of basil, pine nuts, garlic, olive oil, squeeze of lemon and salt

Large smoothie – almond milk, two frozen bananas, dates

Today I am preparing for my weekend away, its my granddaughter’s birthday so am going to stay with my son.  The plan is, Friday I get on the coach and get off at Eltham, take a bus to Woolwich, get my eyebrows done, then take a bus to Campbell to get a pedicure and manicure and from there will go to my sons house.  My friend says he is going to call me to out for a drink not sure if that is going to happen.  Saturday I will be working remotely from my sons house until 3.30 then go to dinner, that is going to be fun lol.

I am going to cut up some pineapple for tomorrow I am packing some crackers, chia seeds, mixed nuts from the dehydrator, I am also bringing a blender with me and will do a juice and smoothie for the road.  I know that we are doing nandos on Saturday so already picked what I am going to have but my Friend wants to meet up Friday night so that will be interesting.

I am not sure if I am eating enough, when I go to long without eating I get slightly dizzy but I am full especially after the smoothie but I have seen on videos that some people are eating sometimes ten bananas in one sitting with dates and extra fruit, I can’t see myself doing that at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment