Popular Posts

Sunday 17 July 2016

DAY SEVEN

DAY SEVEN

Cup of green tea with honey and lemon tea bag

Smoothie, kale, banana, blueberries and chia seeds

                             

Tub of Fresh strawberries

Pistachio

Large salad – prepacked salad of beetroot, lamb’s lettuce, red chard, dehydrated mushrooms and bell peppers, chopped plum tomato, spring union, half avocado and a few olives, with French dressing

                                            
Smoothie – almond milk, banana and agave nectar

Cashews

grapes



I have made it to day 7, hooray, what a difference 7 days makes, I feel lighter, have more energy and not sleeping all the time and I want to get active now.

One thing I have noticed in the past 7 days is my tiredness has now gone completely and I am getting the feeling I should be doing more, time to get the exercise tapes out and I think I will be going to aqua aerobics tomorrow, now that my first 7 days are up I need to start exercising to burn off this excess energy.  Will start adding exercise to journal to keep me motivated.  Just had a thought it could be Paul McKenna again giving me itchy feet.  Have been listening and going to sleep to him every night for the last 3 nights and I think it’s working lol.

Had a really late night went to bed at 2 in the morning hence the midnight binge on the crackers and hummus.  Was loving my smoothie this morning, well almost midday if I am honest and it was very filling.  That is why I do smoothies more than juicing at the moment as you get the goodness and fibre in one as opposed to juicing where you get a hit of nutrients but no fibre. I also add either flax seed or chia seeds as it gives it a protein boost too and can help thicken it up.  I Always blend greens with water first, then banana or other fresh fruit (either banana my fav or if I run out, apples or pears but requires peeling unless you like the skin of apple and pears in your smoothie but I don’t), then frozen fruit to finish as it makes it nice and cold and adds extra goodness.

The tub of strawberries was fantastic I think they are my new candy or is it because they are in season at the moment?  It’s always best to buy in season as the fruit and veg taste better or are my taste buds changing too, bit of both me thinks, I demolished the whole tub in seconds lol.  I was going to save them for a smoothie but I couldn’t resist them lol.

In the afternoon I went to lay down to avoid the football and ended up sleeping for 3 hours, needless to say I woke up hungry and had a big salad but still felt like I could eat so I make the almond smoothie.

The fruit pulp crackers came out really well you can taste the pineapple and orange in it and the smell of the cinnamon is divine.



No comments:

Post a Comment