Popular Posts

Sunday 17 July 2016

DAY NINE

DAY NINE

Juice – 1 cucumber, 3 storks of celery, 1 carrot,2 apples and small piece of ginger

Smoothie – almond milk, 2 bananas, agave nectar

Small plate of Sweet cabbage salad

Large salad – pre packed mixed salad leaf, plum tomatoes, green olives, dehydrated mushrooms and peppers and avocado

Juice – 2 large cups of melon blended with a little agave nectar and ice

                                       

Dehydrated – aubergine marinated in water, olive oil, fresh chilly pepper, paprika and a little salt, also dehydrated some onion rings in korma seasoning

EXERCISE – aqua aerobics

What can I say it’s been a nothing day, I didn’t feel that hungry this morning so I thought I would give myself a energy boost and have some green juice.  I was not that hungry for some reason and I am typing this at 8pm in the evening I still am not getting any real hunger pangs, but I don’t want to eat for the sake of it.  I went to aqua aerobics and I really enjoyed it.  I think the Focus T25 was too much for me so I will do my walk a mile in 12 mins videos, I just don’t want to put myself off exercise.  On the plus side, headaches defiantly gone yay, dizziness gone too and I have not done the nap in the day time in ages, I have too much energy: Just left with a little diarrhea.  In the evening I was not in the mood for food but was thirsty, I looked around to see what I could blend and hey presto the melon was just sitting there in my face lol.  I just blended the melon added a tiny drop of agave with ice and there you have it.  It was so refreshing and so good I made a second cup.


I really think the Paul McKenna thing is working as I don’t actually have Hugh cravings or missing anything and its almost like my body is talking to me telling me what it needs hence the melon!

No comments:

Post a Comment