Popular Posts

Tuesday 26 July 2016

DAY EIGHTEEN

DAY EIGHTEEN

Smoothie – almond milk, dates and banana

Tub of strawberries

Salad – pre packed salad from Morrison’s with chilli olives plum tomatoes and small tub of hummus

Mixed nuts from Sainsbury’s

Naked juice from Sainsbury

Two mangoes

Today was another very difficult day being away from home and being raw.  It was my sons partner dad birthday and it was a real west Indian knees up, where they kept offering me rice and peas and chicken and even though I kept saying no they kept offering, and I must admit I was staving but kept my resolve only problem is I had no idea what I fancied to eat so I wandered around Victoria Sainsbury before getting on the coach and picked up the mixed unsalted nuts and naked juice which turned out to be not so naked.


While I was on the coach I did some research and it turns out that the Naked drink was pasteurized which means that it was sweeter that it should be and it has been robbed of most of its goodness, but I waited till I got home and drank it anyway along with two large mangoes and it must be my tummy is shrinking cos I felt full to bursting after that.  Tomorrow will be exciting as I get my first batch of organic goodies and my easy sprouted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment