Popular Posts

Tuesday 2 August 2016

DAY NINETEEN

DAY NINETEEN

Organic shopping haul from Able and Cole and easy sprouter from Amazon


       
                                            


Smoothie – kale, banana and blackberries

Smoothie – almond milk, banana and dates

Mixed salad – organic salad leaves, tomato, avocado, alfalfa sprouts and grated carrots

Home made salad dressing, tamari, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, balsamic, garlic, lemon and fresh chilli pepper
                          

Dehydrated crackers with pesto made before weekend away

Home made lemonade – 1 fresh lemon, small piece of ginger, blended then add small amount of agave nectar

EXERCISE- gym machines, weights and aqua aerobics

Today I woke up with a runny nose and I was really stuffed up and didn’t feel that good.  But I got on with my day anyway. I am thinking it’s the next level of detoxing, who knows but I have not had a cold or flu in about 2 years. I did however give up smoking not too long ago and after doing some research it could be my body clearing that tar from my lungs as from what I can understand it lingers.


I got my organic delivery and immediacy I tried some fruit and you can taste the difference it tastes sweeter and juicier than inorganic if that makes sense.  I couldn’t wait to make my salad as most of it would be organic, the leafs and the sprouts were fantastic and I can’t wait to see what I get in the next box.  I also bought a sprouter from amazon and started straight away by sprouting alfalfa.  I also went to the gym today and had a good old session on the gym machines and the weights and then did aqua aerobics and it felt great.  When I got home I had my salad and after that the sniffing started up again and I didn’t feel all there so I went and laid down for a while feel asleep around 10am and woke up about 5am in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment