Popular Posts

Wednesday 17 August 2016

DAY TWENTY FOUR


DAY TWENTY FOUR

Tea – fresh lemon and honey

Smoothie – lemon grass, mango, kale, bananas and spinach

Tub of strawberries

1 mango

Large salad – pre packed, pea shoots, chard and spinach, black and green olives, plum tomatoes, cucumber, strawberry, orange and spring union with guacamole






EXERCISE – 30 minutes on stationary bike, burned 150 calories

I could not sleep last night because of the coughing; I ended up at 2 in the morning taking a tablet which I didn’t want to do.  I still don’t know if it is part of detoxing, if something is not agreeing with me or whether I really do have a bad cold.  I have even lost my voice from all the coughing.  After the concern from son I relented and took a trip down to boots to get something for the cough and I was wondering after all that good work with the raw food, am I setting myself back with the medicine?  The cough is no joke so I had to do something.

I phoned Ramsgate gym as they have a sauna and steam room and they are doing a great deal, if I go between 7 and 9 in the evening then I can get in with my membership for £2!  It normally cost 13.50 with membership, not sure if this is a weekly occurrence but if it is I will be doing it every Sunday lol

It’s a really hot muggy day and for some reason I didn’t feel like eating very much and I am also trying to make a conscious effort to cut back on the fat but instead bulk up with fruit instead will have to start making some dressing that don’t require fats like olive oil and nuts.  If I do use fat it will be for reserved for dressings and buying the chocolate was not a good idea as I got all sorts of recipes going around in my head but because its raw chocolate its even more addictive that normal chocolate.

I got my exercise bike out today as although I have this cough I still have loads of energy so got on the bike for half hour sweated buckets and burned off 150 calories which is great. 

The fire alarm went off about 10.30 in the evening so had to go down 8 floors to the safety zone and I impressed myself as I got down the stairs so fast compared to the last false alarm, I struggled with my knee but this time I hardly noticed my knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment