Popular Posts

Wednesday 17 August 2016

DAY TWENTY THREE


DAY TWENTY THREE

Smoothie – spinach, 2 bananas, frozen blue berries, made 2 large cups

Cucumber spaghetti with basil pesto topped with plum tomatoes and mixed bean sprouts





Dehydrated Crackers with rest of pesto from cucumber spaghetti

Chocolate ice cream – 1 avocado, 2 table spoon raw chocolate powder (cacao), dash of agave nectar and dash of vanilla favouring (optional), blend it and put it in the fridge or if you want it to set harder then put in freezer but it is so thick and creamy already as my avocado was cold to begin with I downed half of it without thinking!

      
             

Chocolate smoothie – Almond Milk, bananas, dash of agave nectar, raw chocolate

          
                          

2 apples

EXERCISE – gym machines and weights, aqua aerobics

I went a little chocolate crazy today as I got my raw chocolate delivery from www.funkyraw.com, also got some crackers and a small bar of raw coconut choc bar which I am saving for my next trip.  I still have a cough that is not going away but funny enough it did not affect me in the gym or when I went aqua aerobics but it was only when I got home and sat down that it started.  I relented and took some headache tablets to see if helped and it did for a while will have to take some before I go to bed or I will have a bad night again?

Talking of sleep last night was lousy because of the coughing, last time I looked at the clock it was 2am so I got up and binged on the last of my cashews after watching a you tube channel about what not to eat when raw, cashews was included on that list, along with not eating under ripe fruit, condiments like, agave nectar, soya sauce, tamari and having too much raw chocolate as it is highly addictive.  So will not be getting anymore cashews but not sure what to do about some of the condiments as they make a good sauce or salad dressing, is it possible to be 100% raw, I guess it is if you do mono eating and stick to just ingredients that are raw.  I will have to wean myself of very slowly and not replace them when they run out I guess?

I spoke to my sister today and she wants to do some sort of trip for her birthday, a couple of days away so this will be another test for me, I did ok the last time as I found a supermarket but what happens when you stay in a hotel either in the uk or abroad, I guess in some respects it can be easier as I can bring a mini blender and portable chopping board and knife in my luggage and go from there

I am finding that my energy levels are high and I can run on not getting a lot of sleep and still be bouncing around, I found walking to the gym I was a lot more energetic and am now able to walk greater distances without pain in my knee and back and am actually enjoying myself challenging myself in the gym.  I think I will have to tire myself out on my exercise bike that is gathering dust in the bedroom!  I just had a thought it could be the fact that I am now making bigger smoothies and that seems to have filled a gap and in turn giving me more energy?
Not sure how long I am going to keep up with this journal but I think it would be a good idea to start cataloguing some of the recipes as it might be useful in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment