Popular Posts

Tuesday 2 August 2016

DAY TWENTY ONE

DAY TWENTY ONE

Green tea with lemon and honey

Large smoothie – kale, parsley, bananas, frozen black cherries and chia seeds

Smoothie – almond milk left over from yesterday, banana and agave nectar

Tub of flat peaches

Half of dew melon

5 crackers with red pepper hummus

Large salad – organic romaine lettuce, alfalfa sprouts and mix bean sprouts, plum tomatoes, chopped cucumber, spring union

Sampled the dehydrated aubergine

EXERCISE – gym machines, weights

I made it to day 21!  Wow it has gone by so fast.  Today though the cough has got worse and my throat is really sore, in the middle of summer I am guessing this is not a summer cold, never had one in my life, I think its detox.  Oh well, what can I do but plod on lol.

I woke up really hungry and I am getting the feeling I am not eating enough so I am going to make larger smoothies and bulk up on more fruit so that  means another shopping haul.

Went to the gym and although tired when I got to working out I found the energy, I think it was down to the smoothies and fruit I had this morning, no water work out today but I really pushed myself in the gym.

After the gym I went to Aldi’s and only intended to buy a few things but I found some great stuff as wonderful prices and I could not resist.  I spent £30 but I got so much it will last me until I get my organic boxes on Monday!

 Side note I was minding my own business in Aldi looking at tomatoes and this elderly lady came up to me from nowhere and says “you have a very petty face”!  Now I used to get that all the time but I have not heard someone say that to me in about 5 years.  I guess looking at myself every day I don’t see much of a difference besides the swelling and weight loss but my skin must be improving and I must be losing the double chin lol that cheered me up no end.  It makes up for all the coughing and sneezing and blowing of the nose I am experiencing this week.

             
Aldi have also started doing frozen fruit and smoothie mixes and they look fantastic and a fraction of the cost of Tesco frozen fruit where I usually buy it!


         

No comments:

Post a Comment