Popular Posts

Wednesday 17 August 2016

DAY TWENTY TWO


DAY TWENTY TWO

Tea – fresh lemon juice and fresh ginger

Large smoothie – spinach, 2 bananas and frozen, pineapple, papaya and mango, chia seeds

Tub of grapes

Salad – pre packed salad of baby kale, baby spinach, Pak choi and red chard, one orange sliced, hand full of grapes, red union, cucumber, plum tomatoes, avocado with a homemade guacamole dressing

Dehydrated crackers and cucumber with hummus

Half of melon blended

EXERCISE - walking

        


           

Today I woke up still with that cough but it is not at bad as yesterday.  I thought about the fact that I might not be eating as much as I should so I made a hugh smoothie first off and it made 2 large cups and I drank one after the other!  I believe it worked out to be over a litre in one sitting.

 I got to thinking about how I could make a difference to my body also and I thought about the fact that my skin is the biggest organ of the body and what I am using to clean my skin and oil my skin with on a daily basis could be seeping into my skin so decided to start doing something about it.  I did my mixology thing, I mixed sheabutter, coconut oil, olive oil and vitamin E by melting it first, mixing together, putting in freezer for half hour and then blending so that it looked almost whipped cream!  Although it seems greasy when first putting it on your skin it quickly seeps in and its not oily at all in fact it feels really good and I can use it on my hair too!


      

I don’t want to get bored eating my salads so I thought I would try something different with my salad and that was adding fruit and to my surprise it was yummy and I really didn’t need a dressing but it was even better with the guacamole.

The one thing that I have not done is take pictures of my full body it is always of my face so I decided that 3 weeks into my life style change I will suck it up and take pictures and I am truly disgusted with myself, that I let myself get this bad but the next set of pictures I hope will show an improvement!                                 

 I am really excited about my sprouts I started them 4 days ago and look at them now!  My alfalfa is nearly ready and the wheatgrass is beginning to shot out, cant wait to blend some wheatgrass lol. 




Last but not least I went out for  walk since I didn’t go to the gym today and it was lovely will be doing a late night walk more often because the sunset was fantastic.


                      

No comments:

Post a Comment