Popular Posts

Sunday 17 July 2016

DAY EIGHT

DAY EIGHT

Water

Smoothie – kale, water, banana and frozen mango

5 conference pears

Lettuce wrap – romaine lettuce, mashed up avocado with spring onion, cucumber, tomato and pesto made earlier this week

                                                     
             
Almond pulp crackers with pesto

Sweet cabbage salad with romaine lettuce – cabbage salad made with sliced red cabbage, two sliced apples diced spring onion, grated carrot, agave nectar, currents, apple cider vinegar and salt and pepper
                        

EXERCISE – Focus T25

I woke up this morning and found that I was dizzy or disoriented but that soon passed and although full of energy have Diarrhoea, thought the detox symptoms were done with but I guess not.  I did some research on the dizziness and it turns out I might not be eating enough?  Are you kidding?  I thought I was eating too much lol, it also said it is also a detox symptom.  What I am excited about is I can actually see some weight loss the sides of my tummy are sinking in!  I am not much for weighting myself but cloth size never lie so I decided to buy a new dress in a size down as it’s my granddaughters birthday so next weekend will be my first raw experience outside the home, will be traveling on Friday and back on Sunday, planning on bringing my blender, bring some dehydrated goods and buy fruit and veg, they are planning on going to pizza hut so there is a decent salad bar lol.

I am going to mix it up today, I am going to make lettuce wraps and using cabbage for the first time since going raw.  I really enjoyed my food today the cabbage hit my sweet cravings and the best thing is no headaches today.


I have started exercising today and it was hard going lol, I stopped 3 times but did surprise myself as to how much I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment