Popular Posts

Thursday 21 July 2016

DAY TWELVE

DAY TWELVE

Fruit shopping haul at Aldi

                             

Tea – fresh ginger and half of lime in cup topped with water

Juice – cucumber, carrot, celery, Beetroot, lime, ginger, one apple

Smoothie – kale, banana and frozen strawberries

Tub of grapes

Large salad – grated carrots and Beetroot, plum tomatoes sliced cucumber, gem lettuce, red onions and avocado.

Homemade salad dressing – olive oil, apple cider vinegar, agave nectar, balsamic vinegar, garlic, green chilli, black pepper, mixed herbs and blended with celery to make it creamy.

                                  
Hand full of dehydrated cashew and almonds

Coconut water

EXERCISE – Aqua aerobics

Today was the first day in a long time that I actually rushed to do anything and it felt great I rushed to get kitchen and bathroom cleaned and moped, I rushed to have a shower to get to the gym to do Aqua and I even rushed home so I could go score some fruit from Aldi.  I am more agile and can now walk longer distances and I can’t wait to join a walking club in Margate as there are loads and some of the landscape is so pretty.

I have an observation, I am no longer waking up in the middle of the night maybe because I still playing Paul McKenna and he never fails to put me to sleep but also the change of diet is doing its thing, I have noticed at night that if I am tired my body won’t let me fight it any more I just have to go to bed or will be sleeping on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment