Popular Posts

Thursday 21 July 2016

DAY THIRTEEN

DAY THIRTEEN

Tea – fresh ginger and lemon

Juice – oranges, grapefruit, lemon and lime

Dehydrated cashew and almonds

Smoothie – spinach, banana and Blackberries

Dehydrated Kale chips

Tub of Strawberries

Crackers with guacamole – guacamole made with two small avocados, half a tomato, garlic, spring union, lemon juice, black pepper and a dash of hot pepper


Juice – two cups of melon juice made from half of melon with a dash of agave nectar

Nothing special happened today although I really didn’t feel like a salad so had the guacamole and crackers instead and I forgot how yummy it can be and it had a lovely kick of chilli which made all the difference.  Have saved a little of it for a snack tomorrow after the gym.  The cashews and almonds dehydrated mix was fantastic I scoffed the lot I am ashamed to say as they were so good.  Going to make some more for when I go Travelling on Friday.

  I am looking forward to getting back in the gym and pumping them weights again.  Will take my weight and check what weight I am when I get to the gym tomorrow.

  I have been on YouTube doing some research on what juices are best for arthritis and it looks like I am doing the right thing especially the citrus juice its meant to help get rid of impurities in the body and help with inflammation and all this juice is doing the job.  I must admit that my sleep time is wonderful now and I wake up rested and rearing to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment