Popular Posts

Wednesday 20 July 2016

DAY ELEVEN

DAY ELEVEN

Shopping delivered

Smoothie – spinach, banana, mango and chia seeds

Juice – 2 cups of melon juice

Large salad – romaine lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumber, spring onions, black and green olives and my dehydrated onions from yesterday.
                               
Smoothie – almond milk, two bananas, little agave nectar

One litre of coconut water

Dehydrated – tray one, cashews and almonds marinated in soya sauce, hot pepper and a little olive oil, tray two and three, kale chips

I was in a liquid mood today and I forgot that I ordered natural coconut water yummy, I like to drink it straight up like it was just coming out the coconut and it taste like it too!  It expensive though so I will have to have it as a treat until I can get to Jamaica.  I had a lazy day as it was part two of dye that hair and had indigo in my hair all day it was worth it though as it did the job and dyed my roots black.  I must admit I do like the colour of the henna, it Jamila and it gives a reddish colour and it highlights great just don’t want that in the roots.

Nothing much else to report I am doing well on the life style change so far and I am feeling the benefits, no more coma and binging and I do believe that I have not craved too much I guess that is because I have a substitute for almost everything.

I can report a few uncooking fails, the flax seed crackers with the orange and pineapple pulp tasted rank lol and although I enjoyed the spaghetti made from courgettes it got a bit starchy so I will making it with cucumber next time everything I have enjoyed.


Uncooked successes, the almond crackers are to die for mainly because of the nutritional yeast making then taste like cheese and the melon juice its like drinking sunshine it is so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment