Popular Posts

Tuesday 26 July 2016

DAY SEVENTEEN

DAY SEVENTEEN

Tea – lemon and honey

Tub of grapes

Smoothie, banana, couple of almonds, blueberries

Smoothie – almond milk, two bananas, dates

Salad – pre packed salad from Morrison’s with chilli olives plum tomatoes and small tub of hummus



Mixed spiced nuts from Nandos

Salad from Nandos – Mediterranean salad with sun dried tomatoes olives, avocado, one pineapple ring

It was even more difficult surviving on raw as it was my granddaughter’s birthday and you know what that means, eating out, cake and alcohol.  I tried my best though and only slipped up with the drink I had at Nandos and it was a mango concoction.  I even resisted the cake which was a first for me.  To my surprise though one of my sons was eating a salad with his chicken and his partner had a Caesar salad so I didn’t feel like the odd one out.  Its difficult Travelling when you are raw and next time I will plan better and have a kit ready and set up to go. 

                                        

I think it would have been easier staying a hotel with a fridge as I would not have got the twenty questions and with my family looking at me strange for my food choices.  I also had a chat with my sons partner about addictions and again with my niece and that there is all sorts of addictions and food I guess is less known one, and I am hoping I have broken the cycle for myself.


I got hiccups for the first time in years and it freaked me out, thankfully when I drank some water it went but I am wondering if it was the chilli on the olives that started it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment