Popular Posts

Wednesday 20 July 2016

DAY TEN

DAY TEN

Juice – 1 cucumber, 3 storks of celery, 1 carrot, 2 pears and small piece of ginger

Smoothie – spinach, 2 bananas, blueberries and chia seeds

                                             

 raw vegan pasta - two tomatoes, half cucumber, one bell pepper, one avocado, two teaspoons oregano, one teaspoons of basil, one half teaspoon of sea salt, and a tablespoon of extra Virgin Olive oil and a little hot pepper to give the sauce a kick. I used a spiral slicer to make spaghetti with a large courgette.

Dehydrated aubergines with sauce from pasta

                         
2 apples

Whole pineapple peeled and cut

Ginger teabag

Dehydrated- flaxseed crackers and some almond crackers

EXERCISE – Leslie Sonsole walk a mile in 12 minutes

Saturday was a process, It was dye my hair day and because I do it with henna and indigo it takes forever, have to mix the henna on Friday so that it can sit all night in a warm place to release the dye, I didn’t put it on until the evening so I had to sleep with the henna in my hair as it take at least seven hours to really take, then once I wash that out its time for the indigo which takes another seven hours  and this weekend is pretty much a wash out and it’s a shame as there was a multi cultural festival in Folkestone today. Saying that though I prefer henna as it is completely natural and it strengthens the hair as since going raw my hair does seem a bit unruly and thicker too.  The last time I died my hair it was a shop bought dye that completely weakened the front of my hair which I will never do that again.  It seems I am going natural with everything lol, I think next it will have to be skin care and makeup as that is the only thing left!  Will do some research as from what I understand your skin is an organ and does absorb whatever you put on it and it would make sense to be kind to the skin too if you are going to cleanse from the inside out like what raw food is doing for me.

I have no detox symptoms what so ever, even my poo is normal now except that it is green and still Pooing every time I want to wee lol, I feel lighter and do have lots of energy, I am concerned that I am not eating as much as I thought I would be but that might have something to do with it being summer and want to drink more than eat?  Or is it my body telling me to stay hydrated?

No comments:

Post a Comment