Popular Posts

Tuesday 2 August 2016

DAY TWENTY

DAY TWENTY

Tea – lemon in hot water left to cool

Juice – carrots, apples, cucumber and ginger

Smoothie = kale, banana, frozen strawberries and chia seeds

Four organic plums, 1 flat peach

Salad – organic mixed salad leaves, alfalfa sprouts, flat leaf parsley, tomato, black and green olives, avocado, homemade salad dressing from yesterday.

Smoothie – almond milk, frozen bananas and agave nectar

Green tea with lemon and honey

2 bananas

Dehydrated tray 1, flax cracker mixed with veg pulp, tray 2, almond crackers, tray 3, almond cookies, tray 4 marinated mushrooms, tray 5, marinated aubergine



               
EXERCISE – walked down to town center and back

This morning I woke up even more congested, runny nose and now I have developed a cough which is not good.  I bummed around all morning and did some research on raw food and watched YouTube videos.  I have run out of flax seed and wanted some coconut for my almond pulp cookies and dates as I almost rang out so I walked it down to the town center I have not done in a long time as it was too hard for me!  I am improving even though I now have a cough.  I am wondering if it has something to do with adding more organic food and the sprouts as they have more nutrients and the sprouts are live food which means I am getting more live food which is cleansing me, and taking the detox to the next level?


 I have done some serious dehydrating today as I have run out of everything and I think what I will do is dehydrate once a week for savory and crackers and once a week for sweet and snacks as I plan on making some energy bars for the road.  I am trying to cut down on the nuts and seeds as really all that protein is not necessary, in fact according to research, 80% fruit and veg, 10% fats and 10% nuts and seeds(protein), so I am guessing in a normal day, handful of nuts, an avocado, or hand full of olives for fats and the rest should be fruit and veg?  Will have to look into that more as just once cracker could be a day’s allowance of nuts?  I am a big girl at the moment so am thinking that I should keep doing what I am doing until I get a specific weight and see if my body will guide me!

No comments:

Post a Comment