Popular Posts

Sunday 13 November 2016

DAY THIRTY

DAY THIRTY

Juice – celery, cucumber, carrots, beetroot, lime, ginger and apples, made enough for 2 saved half for tomorrow

Smoothie – spinach, bananas, pineapple, mango, papaya and raspberries

Whole galia melon

Cashews

2 bananas


Salad – lambs lettuce, mixed olives with chilli sauce, plum tomatoes, spring onion
Sipping lemon infused water though the day

2 pears
 
Red pepper hummus with veg


                                                                                     
Home-made trail mix – basil nuts, walnuts, hazel nuts, almonds, shredded coconut, raisons, dried cranberry
       
EXERCISE: Gym machines and weights, aqua aerobics

I woke up tired this morning but to be fair I went to sleep at 2am and woke up at 6.30, what is that all about? I went back to sleep and woke up at 10am, I felt I was in need of juice today so I did the usual but I need to switch it up a bit and try different juices so I downloaded some free e-books from kindle and will be experimenting.

My work out was great but seeing that I am on, my old symptoms have come back from when I was in my twenties, really heavy, clotting and stomach ache and its as regular as clockwork now dam who knew it would come back after not having a period in 2 years, mind you I hate periods but this could be a blessing in disguise?  You see my husband has no children even though I have 2 sons who have children themselves.  Is it possible I could still get pregnant in my 50th?  Don’t know how I would cope, I do feel a lot better than I did in years and I am a lot more active but is it possible?  I don’t want to think about that lol.

For some reason I am eating a lot more and I feel a sweet tooth coming on which I have not had since I started this journey is it the period? I guess so but the fruit is helping with that, the good news (even though you are not supposed to) is that I can eat fruit up to bed time and it would not have a dramatic effect on my digestion.  Although they do say that you should not each 4 hours before going to bed and not eat for 12 hours, that way you wake up alert and your body has time to repair and regenerate.  What I am doing as the moment though I am eating what and when I want as I believe as long as you stick to raw food and sleep when your body wants you to and you listen to your body you can’t go far wrong.

I really enjoyed my salad today and it one of my most simple ones, again is my body trying to tell me something?  I have a thing about olives and I guess its one of my guilty pleasures along with Aldi hummus which is not raw but there could be worse things I could be eating cooked, with the hummus I think it is just the chick peas themselves that is cooked.  Will have to investigate as whether I can sprout chick peas to make my own hummus but in the meantime will be indulging.

No comments:

Post a Comment