Popular Posts

Thursday 10 November 2016

DAY TWENTY NINE

DAY TWENTY NINE

Shopping haul

                   


Smoothie - spring greens, bananas, blueberries made from yesterday

Salad – organic red lettuce, organic cos lettuce, cherry tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, red pepper

Salad dressing –1 clove of garlic, ½ lemon, 1 tsp Dijon mustard, 2 tbls olive oil, dash of sea salt and sprinkle of black pepper

                        


Tub of red grapes

Pistachios

Home-made trail mix – basil nuts, walnuts, hazel nuts, almonds, shredded coconut, raisins, dried cranberry

Coconut water

Got a delivery of wheat grass a whole kilo for £3 score lol, from what I have read I can use the current batch that I have grown three times and boy does it grow fast I  will put it in my juice tomorrow, didn’t make any today as I rang out of apples, just not ready for pure veg juice yet and secondly I was just plain lazy I could have used pears but I just was not feeling it. 

Went shopping today and found 100% maple syrup in Aldi and although it was meant to be a small shop I ended up spending £30.

Since I bought a 1 one day bus pass I thought I would go see a film and there is a cinema down the road where you can see any film for £2.50 (l love Kent lol), so I went and saw Absolutely Fabulous and it is a really funny film, if you are a fan of the series (which is on Netflix at the moment) then you will love the film.  That’s where I brought my trail mix and brought some coconut milk with me too and I really enjoyed it.

Although I didn’t do any exercise today I did a lot of walking – two and from bus stops, running to catch buses to go to cinema and according to my tracker, I did 6,000 steps today. Will be back in the gym tomorrow for weights and aqua.


No comments:

Post a Comment