Popular Posts

Wednesday 9 November 2016

DAY TWENTY EIGHT


DAY TWENTY EIGHT

WEIGHT: 18st and 3lbs lost of 18lbs

Juice – left over from yesterday

Smoothie – spring greens, bananas, blueberries

Spiralizer cucumber with basil pesto, tomato and home grown sprouts

           
2 flat nectarines

Hand full of dates

Smoothies – almond milk, dates and frozen banana

Soaked almonds dipped in cacao and agave nectar then rolled in sesame seeds

Today was as blur day not much happening went to the gym and got weighed and I have lost a further 8lbs bringing my weight down to 18st and 3lbs which I am really happy about it seems that I am losing weight fast, that is a total loss of 181b that is 1st and 4lbs and it's not even a month yet.  Feeling tired today so I am going to have a early night must be the period thing not done it in a while forgot was it was like to be on, I thought them days were over but I guess it must have been the weight that stopped my periods and now I am losing it has come back dam it!  Was craving something really sweet today so hence the dates and the almonds in chocolate, might have to give in to temptation and make some nut balls or bars or something tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment