Popular Posts

Tuesday 15 November 2016

DAY THIRTY TWO

DAY THIRTY TWO

Half of melon

Other half of melon blended made 2 pint glasses of melon juice

Sipping infused water with orange
    
                                                   
Tub of strawberries

Salad – gem lettuce with mix of cucumbers, plum tomatoes and green and black olives from yesterday

Dressing – basil pesto, basil, garlic, pine nuts, avocado, nutritional yeast, sea salt lemon, chilli flakes from yesterday

Smoothie – almond milk, banana  and agave nectar
Hand full of almonds

I am so upset, I didn’t get to go to the sauna as my period was still so heavy, I did some research and it turns out that the culprit might be too much fat in my diet, the nuts, and avocado all the dips with nuts in them, will have to wean myself off them for a while and see if it makes a difference, went to bed about 11pm and woke up in about 5am leaking everywhere (TMI I know), the warning should have been the tummy pain; when I get that it’s a sure sign to look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment