Popular Posts

Monday 14 November 2016

DAY THIRTY ONE

DAY THIRTY ONE

Juice – celery, cucumber, carrots, beetroot, lime, ginger and apples, made enough for 2 saved from yesterday

Smoothie – spinach, bananas, pineapple, mango, papaya and raspberries from yesterday
Last of trail mix

4 peaches

Salad – bed of wild rocket and mix of cucumbers, plum tomatos and green and black olives
 


Dressing – basil pesto, basil, garlic, pine nuts, avocado, nutritional yeast, sea salt lemon (forgot lemon in the picture, chilli flakes (optional) used avocado instead of oil


                                         
2 large glasses of almond milk mixed with bananas and agave nectar

Had a really bad day period wise, I couldn’t do anything all day besides clean, make food and roll up in bed from period pain, not had it this bad in years, I really have reverted back to my teen years where periods were so painful, I could do nothing but lay curled up in a dark room all day, hope its not going there, but on the plus side (if there is one) my body is actually healing itself so I have to use that  as some sort of consolation, I have gone from no period in 2 years to period so strong, it is now going 5 days and counting, hope I can go sauna tomorrow but it is so heavy at the moment I am not holding out much hope.

I really enjoyed my food today and the dressing was to die for on the salad, I am looking for ways to get rid of oil so in the basil pesto I used a whole avocado instead of oil and it is to die for it is so creamy and with the added nutritional yeast it tastes like it’s got cheese in it. The basic recipe is basil, garlic, oil and salt, but I added the rest and substituted the oil for avocado.

I also enjoyed the almond milk smoothie as I added more banana and it was really thick and tasty, after 2 glasses though I was extra full and ended up visiting the loo twice in the night super annoying when you are on lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment