Popular Posts

Wednesday 7 September 2016

DAY TWENTY FIVE

TWENTY FIVE

Half of melon

Smoothie – spinach, bananas and frozen pineapple, mango and papaya.

Whole pineapple cut up

Smoothie - Almond milk, frozen bananas and dash of agave nectar

Some brazil nuts and dates

Tea – green tea with lemon and ginger tea bag

EXERCISE – exercise bike, half hour, burned 150 calories.

I woke up in a good mood very alert but still with this cough so I thought going to a spa hoping it would help specifically a steam room. Luckily, my membership to the gym let’s me use all the council gyms in Kent so I went to Ramsgate and really enjoyed it, I even washed and deep conditioned my hair an it was only £2 but for that price; I can only go o Sunday between 7 and 9pm any other time it would cost 13.50.

I thought I would be really hungry when I got back I wasn't so I thought I better have something so a made the almond milk smoothie from left over in the fridge.
I started reading 80/10/10 and it’s an interesting read siting that fruit should be our primary source with 10% protein and 10% fat. I have already started cutting down on fat anyway but it is hard to do especially when it comes to salad dressings, will have to find recipes that are oil and fat free.
I am also finding that I don’t need that much sleep anymore and I still wake up alert and ready for whatever, wondering if this is a temporary thing even with the sauna which I thought would knock me out didn’t I was up until 2.30 and still woke up at 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment