Popular Posts

Monday 12 March 2018

ALDI VEGAN SHOPPING HAUL - WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY WEEK 1



Help! what have I gone and done, I have started a weight loss Journey after being in Jamaica and losing a dress size!  So I thought to myself why not carry on?  In this video I went to Aldi to start my food prep, and I also show some of the products I got from Argos and food I am using to aid in my weight loss.  If you are interested I also have a Facebook group and you can find me under Valerie Natural where I will start recording my weight loss but I will also do it here!  

So drum roll pleaseeeee, my current weight as per week 1 is 18 stone exactly, so if I lost a dress size that mean I must have been at least a half a stone heavier if not more (wow).

Well check out the video and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment